Image Map

In a Blue State of Mind

blue baby hoodie from Zara Home // owl money bank from Urban Outfitters // Union Jack cushions from Zara HomeAll the other images were found on We Heart It and Pinterest. If they are yours, please let me know so that I can credit them properly.

No, I'm not feeling blue. I've been looking into all things blue this week instead of pink.  See - I promised you blue so I brought you blue!  However, just because we're having what hubby likes to call a 'boy-by' doesn't mean he has to be surrounded by the colour blue.  I'm really into neutrals, whites and yellow for little behbehs too!

Needless to say, the hubster had no complaints when I chose white and blue as the nursery colours.  They're only the colours of his favourite football team, didn't ya know?  Tottenham Hotspur, in case anyone is wondering.

What colour scheme would you choose/have you chosen for your baby boy?

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!