Image Map

Pinterest Desserts


1. French Toast Donuts via Bakingdom // 2. Red Wine Chocolate Cake via Smitten Kitchen // 3. Cranberry and Orange Cinnamon Rolls via Annie Eats // 4. Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge via Pursuit of Hippieness // 5. Giant S'mores Cookies via My Baking Addiction

Since I joined Pinterest, oh way-back-when, my most active board has been the Indulge board.  No prizes for those who've guessed that this board is home to all things sugar and spice and everything nice!  

I'm also addicted to the iPhone app Foodgawker where my eye tends to gravitate towards those pictures of the sweeter variety.  
 
I can personally vouch for the Red Wine Chocolate Cake as I've made it so many times now and it's always such a hit with everyone.  It's definitely got that WOW factor.
You can follow me on Pinterest here.


What's been making your mouth water lately?
 
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!