Image Map

A Love Letter: Part 3

What do I love more than FOOD?!  Very few things.  My cat and my family to name two things.  NYC is absolutely the place to indulge in all things food-related.  I walked into Wholefoods at Columbus Circle and instantly knew I was in my Mecca.  Sprinkles is my own personal heaven.  Soft pretzels at every street corner - I'm 100% sold.

We ate a lot of food.  And then we ate some more.  My love letter to NYC series continues with my love for their food.


This is fondue at Dylan's Candy Bar


This is how happy I am to be having fondue at Dylan's Candy Bar


My eyes were as big as this pizza.  I love me some pizza.

Baked by Melissa.  Little tiny bits of bite-size cupcake heaven.  With flavours like Mint Choc Chip, Cookie Dough, S'mores, Chocolate Chip Pancake and Peanut Butter & Jelly, how can you NOT go insane?! (That's my sister! Isn't she pretty?)

Oh, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.  Even though you're one mega tourist trap I am a slave to your ways.  I cannot resist the shrimp.  I cannot resist the Forrest Gump decor.  I cannot resist the Greenbow Chicken Strips.  I've been to 7 Bubbas across the globe and plan to visit them all before I die.

*****
You can donate to the Red Cross to help American relief efforts after Hurricane Sandy here and you can also donate through iTunes.  We should also remember that the US was not the only country hit hard by Sandy - the hurricane caused immense damage, including death, in Cuba and the Carribbean and we shouldn't forget to help these relatively poorer regions by donating through Operation USA.

P.S. - In the spirit of giving, please also visit my Movember page and give whatever you can to raise awareness and help fight the fight for men's health.  Men do so much for Breast Cancer Awareness - let's pay it forward!

Please feel free to share your memories and loves of NYC in the comments below.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!