Image Map

What a Pavlova!



Playing the waiting game is TOUGH. I'm just about ready for this pregnancy to be over. The heartburn, the constant peeing, the lack of sleep, the inability to tie my shoelaces has really taken it's toll on me this time around. 

I may have mentioned this before but I'm convinced that I'm dying a slow and painful death by heartburn. I don't even know how many times I've exceeded the maximum recommended dosage of Tums. 

Oh Tums. How I love thee.

This little guy is due in 10 days. I'm excited, nervous, anxious and relieved that it's come around so fast. There are so many people out here who just can't wait to meet him! Not least his big brother.

This pavlova sure is helping me get through all this waiting though. I wonder how many I can get through before little mister number two makes his appearance...
___________________________________________________________

A few of my favourite things

Movies & TV: Are you guys watching HBO's Silicon Valley? It's my new favourite.

Music: OneRepublic's new music video. Love them!

Books: 'Eat Move Sleep' another fab book recommendation from Smart Pretty Awkward.

Food: For any Greek readers out there, I just discovered Madame Ginger, a fab Greek foodie blog.

Travel: I highly recommend a summer trip to one of these Greek islands.

Blog: I've made so many recipes from Lauren's Eating Whole blog (hello tortilla pizzas!). And her instagram is truly inspirational.

Etsy: I love this leather colour block clutch bag.

Brain Food: 'Does having kids make parents happy after all?' As always the comments section is just as interesting as the article itself.

Science & Tech: An inflatable car seat! Genius or safety hazard?
___________________________________________________________

Have a happy weekend!
(and keep your fingers crossed for a weekend delivery!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!