Image Map

Yummy Christmas

Calorific.

My best friend is coming over from Cyprus for the holidays and has invited a whole bunch of us over on Christmas Eve for rack of lamb and board games.  We're all bringing something to add to the buffet so I'm torn as to which one of each of the below savoury and sweet options I should make and bring.  Click on the pictures to be taken through to the recipes.

SAVOURY

Creamy Potato Gratin from Nigella Lawson at The Food Network

Pumpkin Soup with Chili Cran-Apple Relish from The Food Network



SWEET

Chocolate Raspberry Liqueur and Rum Truffles from GoMakeMe

Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes from Darla at Bakingdom

Eggnog Custard Pie from The Food Network


Which combo would you go for?

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. hmmm... tough choice, they all look SO good! I always choose my sweets first and I have a "thing" for cupcakes, so I'd go with those. On the savoury I'm thinking the potato gratin, it's such a great complementary dish. Thanks for stopping by my blog - look forward to seeing you again soon!

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I wouldn't know where to start! I like the idea of the potatoes. No one ever thinks to brink those to a potluck. :)
    ~Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although they all look delicious, my vote goes to the potato's. I think I will make the cheese reindeer for my daughter, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it looks like the potatoes are a clear winner!

    Thanks all for your input! I'm going to make those truffles anyway as they're so easy to do. AND the eggnog custard as that sounds beyond awesome.

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those recipes look great! I love eating around the holidays haha

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those dishes look yummy! I love trying new things.

    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC.
    http://stylesavvychic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!