Image Map

2012: Day 2

First post of 2012!

I hope you've all had a wonderful start to the year.  We spent New Year's Eve with my close and extended family alike.  Had a fantastic dinner at my mom's and then spent the next day on the sofa with a good book dipping in and out of sleep.  I've slept so much these past few days which means I must have needed it...

First day of 2012. PJs and a good book.

Since I started blogging back in May I've been on the lookout for a good photo challenge.  Having also recently downloaded Instagram I am 100% smitten.  I finally found a challenge in the form of Bluebird's January Photo a Day Challenge.  Just tweet a photo a day with the tag #janphotoaday.  I'll be interested to see what your Januarys look like!

I hope the new year brings you everything you hope for.  Above all, I hope it's full of love, laughter and health!

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love that you and I have similar stripey jim jam bottoms!

    I hope your NY was a blast! Maybe we'll run into each other sometime?? London or Athens!
    Have a fantastic if not brilliant 2012!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explaining how to caption a photo Maria. I realised I was using the old version of blogger, hence not being able to do it.

    That's one goal achieved, bring on the others lol.

    Will be following you on bloglovin.

    Natalie x
    www.accidentalmogul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo challenges are always so fun! Good luck!
    xo, Kinsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!