Image Map

My Week with Instagram

Snap. Snap.

As I mentioned in this post, I'm taking part in Bleubird's January Photo a Day challenge, #janphotoaday.  It's been lots of fun keeping my phone at the ready to capture an inspiring moment.  I've felt guilty a lot of the times as I'd often forget until the end of the day to take a picture.  This explains why a lot of my photos are from inside the house.  If this little project has taught me anything so far it's to get out of the house more!

Enjoy the pics. And if you'd like to follow me on instagram that would make me very happy.

You can follow me by clicking here: 


Day 1.  First day of the new year with slippers and a good book.

Day 2.  My teddy which I have officially had now for 20 years.

Day 3.  Waffles and decaf for breakfast.

Day 4.  See if you can spot the kitty sleeping in the sun.

Day 5. Citrus attack at the food market.

Day 6.  Saying goodbye to the fairy lights before they come down for good.


Day 7.  Christmas has left the building.

Day 8. A beautiful day on the island.


What has your week looked like?  Feel free to link through in your comments!

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Love your instagram shots!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i would have gotten on this bandwagon. is it to late to start picture a day? my favs of your is the book and slippers and the citrus attack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! how is your coffee ban going?

    My last week was beyond lovely. Family holiday on the beach about three hours south of perth. Plenty of laughter, lots of fun times with my cute nieces... wish I was still there.

    Hope you're having a wonderful week so far :)

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the teddy bear photo!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hope in high heels
    That sounds so lovely! I am actually yearning for the summer now that we have this awful weather. Coffee ban not going too well! All updates in my new post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nessa @{Casa Braaflat}
    Not too late at all! I'm actually intending on keeping it up for the whole year. Although I missed yesterday...woops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!