Image Map

March 2013


 My last post was on March 1.  Today is not March.  It has NOT been a year since my last post.  But what WILL happen in March 2013 is that we will be welcoming a baby boy into our little family.

THRILLED cannot express the emotions we're feeling.

I want to start up this little blog again so I can document this unique little journey we're all going on.  Every day brings new excitement and I want to be able to look back on these days and feel the rush of emotions once again.

Hope you'd still like to follow!

*****

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I had a feeling that was why you'd gone quiet. All the best and looking forward to reading more about your fabulous journey to motherhood xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!