Image Map

Leaps and Bounds

Happy Month!


In Greece, the first greeting of the day on the 1st of every month is HAPPY MONTH (Kalo Mina) wishing all we meet good health and luck for the month ahead. I sense that this month will be good - and different! Big change is in the air and that's always exciting.  It's quite fitting actually that it's a leap month as both my sister and my best friend are taking on new and exciting jobs in new and exciting cities.  I'm so sad to be losing two of the most special people in my life but at the same time I am so proud and excited for both of them.  If anything, I'll have even more excuses to visit London and New York!

This month will also be a big one for me.  With my freelance contract ending in two weeks I'm going to have to leap into my new business project head first.  I'll also be leaping over to London (for work) and New York (to help my sis move).  Lots of leaping to be done including that of faith.  Change is scary but I'm as confident as ever that everything will work out in the best way possible for all of us.

In other news, hubby ordered a gorgeous DSLR camera and it arrived yesterday.  I am SO super mega thrilled! I intend on taking many a pretty picture.


Will any of you lovely readers be taking big leaps this month?

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Ένα βήμα την φορά! Τουλάχιστον γι αυτον τον μήνα! =)
    Καλό μήνα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like Feb is a big month for you, wishing you all the best :)

    http://www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new business venture! It sounds scary but oh so exciting as well. I'm really jealous about your new camera. An SLR is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog you have here :-)

    Hugs from your new fan in Paris xx
    Camille @ The Wild Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... February sounds like it's going to be incredibly exciting! look forward to hearing all about it (the parts you can share anyway). Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!