Image Map

Taking a Bite...

Out of the Big Apple!


I'm off to New York!

I am SO excited to say that while I'm away gorging on pizza I've invited some of my absolute favourite bloggers to take part in a blog series inspired by this post on Gala Darling's blog. 

Starting tomorrow, Wednesday February 22, I'll be featuring one amazing blogger a day and their list of 10 things they love about themselves.

I'm hoping this series will inspire all of you to come up with your own list of 10 (nay, 100!) things you love about your good old selves....get thinking!

A HUGE thank you needs to go out to these beautiful ladies for helping me out in my time of need.  I can't tell you how honoured I am that these ladies whom I admire so much agreed to take part in the series.  You are all beautiful, amazing and so full of inspiration!  THANK YOU! 

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. awww, hope you have a great time!! i've lived in Brooklyn for just a little over a year and can attest that are awesome things to do in the city :-)

    SO HAVE FUN!

    xo,
    annie
    www.alongtheway-annie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I come with u???? PLEASE PLease please I've never been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous! I love New York! Safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your stay in my fair city! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a very fabulous time - look forward to hearing all about it!

    Let me know if you discover anything fabulous in the Village, am always looking for new places to try!

    ps. Just in case you love cupcakes as much as I do, give Magnolia a miss and try Molly's cupcakes - on Bleecker, near sixth ave - divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I hope you have an amazing time

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!