Image Map

I'm Back!

For now...


What a week!  I return from an arctic London to an equally arctic Athens.  What is the world coming to?!  I had a fantastic time as always and London has maintained it's place in my heart as one of my most favourite cities.  I am in love.

I also made a few realizations along the way...

* Meryl Streep is divine * Things are never as bad as you fear * Always be grateful for things people do for you * M&M World is pointless * Woman in Black is a darn SCARY film * The Artist deserves all of its awards * I love snow * I miss London * Living on top of a pub is awesome * M&S always have PERFECT fruit * Many people can be selfish - Get over it * I don't mind not celebrating Valentine's Day * I love my husband that little bit more when he's engrossed in a good book * Head straight to the gate when you're travelling with Easyjet * The Asprey store is WAY too crowded when they're hosting Nominees' Parties * Being on the red carpet will always be surreal * 

Will my 4th BAFTA be my last? Only time will tell!

Wishing you all warmth and light this weekend!
 
*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

9 comments:

  1. OH MY!! Were you on red carpet?

    http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Thanks a lot for your comment and for following!!! Of course I follow you back on Gfc and Bloglovin!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fabulous time! but... ahem. Where's the photo of you on the red carpet? Surely you should be sharing that with us!?

    ps. thanks for your lovely comments, they made me smile. I use a Nikon D5100 and I love, is easy to use and takes fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog!!

    I will be really happy, if you follow my blog I will always follow yours back;)

    http://pinkyfashionbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your musings :) I would love to go to London and Athens!

    teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Europe has gotten an incredibly cold winter! Hope you are enjoying your weekend and yes the M&M world is vast...I work for them! Hope you'll stop by and would you be interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bravoe Runway Thanks for your comment! I left M&M World happy so that's all that matters! I just checked out your blog and I will definitely be following. So chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!