Image Map

I'm Dreaming...

...of a girly Christmas!

Last night was the perfect end to a wonderfully Christmassy weekend.  I saw one of my good friends on Saturday for some guilt-free window shopping, which also very helpfully gave my some good ideas for last minute gifts (I'm thinking UGG-style slippers from Accessorize.  They're the best purchase I've made in the last year!).


 We then slipped into a cosy dark cinema for some Tom Cruise action in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (it was surprisingly enjoyable!) followed by some frozen yoghurt at Yoo Moo (I got the natural yoghurt flavour topped with strawberries, marshmallows and brownies.  For anyone living in Athens Greece, there's one in Glyfada.  Check it.).

Our night did not end there. We passed by the DVD rental store, picked up two movies and went home for another cosy night in on the sofa with the preposterous but star studded Your Highness (GOD awful!).  My sis and her boyfriend came along with their adorable bison-frise, Poppy, and a fresh batch of cookies.  Pure awesomeness.

Last night was the icing on the cake.  We went over to my cousin's house to decorate her tree, along with her cat and French bulldog.  We had crimbo music on, lots of girly gossip and too many cakes for our own good.


When all was done and dusted, I came home to a homemade chicken stew made by my wonderful hubby.

A perfectly blissful weekend.

Can I tell you what I'm looking forward to the MOST this Christmas though?  Take a gander:





SWOON!

What are you looking forward to most this holiday season?

*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many cakes! Your weekend sounds absolutely divine. Have just stumbled across your blog and it's lovely... will most definitely be back

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, getting so excited for Christmas!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!