Image Map

Maria Loves...Summer and Wine

Strawberries, cherries...an angel's kiss in spring.

The reason behind the post title is because it reminds me of summers recently gone.  And this summer too, as the song of the same name was a late addition to our wedding playlist.  So it stuck in my mind.  It helps that the track title also has the word summer in it.

It's starting to smell like autumn.  The sun is rising later.  And the leaves have no hope of changing colour.  So I thought I'd devote this week's TILT to things that I loved in particular about this past summer.

WONDERBRA
Strange choice. I know.  But, you don't truly know a bra until you've tested its talents wearing it strapless.  And I will always be amazed by the wonder of Wonderbra.  It's truly like second skin - and the one with the hand marks for that extra oomph and super strong jelly-like substance to keep it where it's meant to be is truly glorious.  The bra pictured offered me support and piece of mind all throughout the 12 hours of my wedding day and night.  You wouldn't expect more of your closest friends.

The Ultimate Strapless Lace Bra


MYKONOS
The beautiful, heavenly paradise, island.  Some might argue it's overrated and that might be the case.  But I had my hen weekend there (read: bachelorette party to you Americans) this summer and it was amazing.  Beautiful waters, fantastic cocktails and great company.  It's known as a party island (and there is a LOT of that) but it's just enough as a relaxing one as well!  We stayed at The Royal Myconian Resort & Villas and I would 100% recommend it.





 Pictures taken with Hipstamatic for iPhone.


I bought this for the hubby this summer I guess as a wedding cologne.  I ADORE it on him! I'm weird in that I have a strange thing about mens colognes.  I love love LOVE how a lot of them smell.  And for a while in highschool I was super weird and would only wear men's cologne; mainly Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani and Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren. One sniff of either of those two now and I am transported back to the carefree days of my 16 year old self...

Armani Code Summer for Men. Delish!

That's all for now - stay tuned for more things I'm loving next Thursday!

Maria xx

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!