Image Map

Maria Loves...Pillow Pancakes and Clients from Hell

My treats for you this week.

* Wouldn't you love to have a giant-sized stack of fluffy pancakes to lounge in? Well, now you can with these Buttered Pancake Floor Pillows.  All the fun without the calories.

Get 'em while they're hot!

* I've mentioned before how I've been daydreaming about moving to Denmark (ie. the happiest city in the world), right?  Well, Stylist magazine are totally backing me on this with their feature 'Time to Start Thinking About Moving to the NORCs*?' (Northern Rim Countries). 

* This is actually hilarious. And totally apt for the Halloween season.  Is there anything funnier than watching people get scared sh*tless?

* H&M is launching a new Girl With a Dragoon Tattoo fashion range.  Genius movie marketing or just plain silly?

* If you've ever worked for an agency then the boundlessly hilarious Clients from Hell will definitely speak to you.  If you're more of a client, then take notes!

* I suspect I may be a little late to the game with this one but have you SEEN Take This Lollipop?! Creep-o-rama.

Pencil Head by Qwaqa via Brandflakes For Breakfast 
                    
             

*****  
Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!