Image Map

Rainbow Cake


I can't help but share a couple of photos I recently took of my Mom's wonderful Rainbow Cake. How amazingly delicious does it look?! I think it's just plain vanilla sheet cake with different coloured food dyes swirled in, layered on top of chocolate fudge. It was so yum. I couldn't get enough.

We've been having some excellent weather round these parts and we're thoroughly enjoying basking in the sunshine.

What have you been up to this week?
________________________________________________________

A few of my favourite things

Movies & TV: A live-action Barbie movie is in the works. I'm intrigued...

Music: I'm putting together the ultimate instrumental film music playlist on Spotify. If you have any suggestions, do send them my way! You can find it here

Books: Are you taking part in the A Beautiful Mess Book club?

Food: My new favourite food blog. Just LOOK at those photos!


Blog: Beautiful pictures plus gorgeous recipes on Once Upon a Rolling Pin. I love discovering new Greece-based bloggers!

Etsy: Cutest owl pillow ever? I sure think so!


Science & Tech: Have you EXPERIENCED this yet?! Just wow.
________________________________________________________

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!