Image Map

6 months (already!)



Last Sunday was your half birthday. You're six months old! You've long moved on from the newborn stage. We can now start to see the makings of a tumbling little toddler. 

This month has been a month of firsts: first taste of solid food (rice cereal), first flight (from Chios to Athens), first real dunk into the sea (at Yiosona beach), first haircut, first successful attempt to sit up, first night in your own room. 

You were such a champ on your first flight. You had your bottle and then fell fast asleep for all 40mins of the journey. I hope this good experience will instil within you a love for travel. 

Your first haircut turned you into such a stud (boho chic to sophisticated chic). See above and swoon.

Your first taste of solid food revealed a massive love for bananas. My little monkey. 

We've also booked your first trip to London to see your English family and cousins. We're off in early December. We can't wait to show you London during Christmastime. It's absolutely MAGICAL!

You are not allowed to grow this quickly, little dude! Please take a breather and let your mommy enjoy your cute little babyhood a little while longer. No matter how hard I try to get a fill of your chubby thighs, your button nose, your sweet smell, your tiny toes, your gorgeous smile, your laughing eyes, I know I will never have my fill. I will never get enough. I want to breathe you in; bottle up your babyness forever and ever. I don't think there's ever been a cuter baby in the whole history of the world. You're the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I'm sorry other Mamas out there, I'm being entirely subjective here.

Two of my favourite people in the entire world. My little man and my Momma.

We love you forever and ever, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!