Image Map

Maria Loves...Thanks and Giving!

Happy Thanksgiving...one and all!




Although we now live in Greece, I was born in the US and my family has done a darn fine job of keeping the tradition of Thanksgiving alive in our home.  That said, my mom just emailed me the menu for tonight's festivities and I am already salivating.

But until tonight, here are a few things I've been loving on the interwebs this week:

Die-hard coffee fan like me?  Check out Elsie's Homemade Coffee Syrups. Caramel, raspberry and vanilla. Oh my!  This would make one awesome gift.

I started my Christmas shopping yesterday and my hunt on Etsy for the cutest iPad sleeve for my bessie has got me hankering for an iPad of my very own.  Purely just to dress it in this lovely.

My sister's boyfriend is constantly pulling a Michael Scott on us by saying, 'That's What She Said'.  I don't think a more appropriate gift has ever existed.

Get a daily email from Fab.com with super awesome sales on super awesome design items.  They are completely awesome and completely affordable.

*****

And now for some yummy pumpkin-flavoured treats to get you in the mood.


Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Topping from Bakingdom

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake from A Beautiful Mess

Pumpkin Donuts from Annie Eats

Pumpkin Waffles from Fancy House Road


Happy Thanksgiving All! And don't forget to:



*****

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by! Your comments always put a smile on my face!