She is probably one of the most stunning bloggers out there with a positivity that will have you beaming all week. There's no way you'll leave Katie's blog, Running on Happiness, without a huge smile on your face, an incredible desire to have her style you or a hankering to ask her for photography tips . Her photos from her recent trip to Costa Rica with her husband will make you SWOON!
Katie's 10 Things...
Hi my name is Katie, and I write the blog Running on Happiness. And I thank Maria for having me guest post for her! We count the endless ways we love those we admire. But rarely, do we ever take a moment to reflect on the things we love about ourselves. To be honest, I kind of found this difficult to write, as I pondered the question, "What do I love about myself?" It might be easier to list things that I don't. But that's the natural critic in me. So, without adieu, here are ten things that I do love:
1. I love that I am the daughter to two amazing parents, and have a wonderful family and friends. I am truly blessed when it comes to the people in my life.
2. I love that I know God and that I have felt him in the deepest part of my heart.
3. My self-confidence. It took me a long time to figure it out, but eventually, I found it. Now, I am able to feel comfortable in my own skin and be who I am without hesitation or fear of not being liked.
4. My ability to take criticism and to learn from it. I live with the knowledge that I want to be a better person, and in order to do that, I need help.
5. My smile. I think it's my favorite feature.
6. My metabolism, which has allowed me to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Most people hate me for this.
7. I am naturally athletic, which has allowed me to excel in many things.
8. My spontaneity. I'm pretty easy going in the fact that I don't require plans.
9. I think I have a good balance between being a girly-girl, yet not being afraid to get my hands dirty.
10. I love my appreciation for life and the world around me. Sometimes, I feel as though I see the world as a child - in awe of everything around me. I try to not take all the beauty for granted.
So, there you have it! What do you love about yourself? Do you count the ways?
Thank you so much for taking part Katie!